SIX FLAGS INSTRUCTIONS &
TICKET PURCHASE INFO
ASBC Worships @ Six Flags America in Upper Marlboro, MD on Sunday, August 14th from 10:30am to 3:30 pm is the fourth event in the ASBC Faith & Family Summer Series 2016. Tickets will include park admission, parking & food. (3 part ticket).
Worship Service & Event Order
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2016
Time: 10:30am until 3:30pm
9:45am Gates open
10:30am Music & Worship Arts Showcase
11:00am – 12:00pm Hour of Power Worship Service
12:30pm – 3:30pm Lunch/Fellowship
Children’s Playground; Horseshoes; VolleyballCourt; Corn hole bean bags; drink stand; and icecream stand. There will also be a DJ.
TICKET REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION.
Amusement Park – 10:30am – 9pm
Water Park – 11:00am – 7:00pm
Ticket price includes Parking, Admission, Food, rides, games
Don’t hesitate, buy your tickets today.
CLICK HERE NOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
|TIME PERIODS||EARLY BIRD|
6/12 – 6/26
6/27 – 7/24
7/25 – 8/5
|Child (3 to 12)||$10||$12||$15|
|Season Pass Holder||$10||$15||$20|
**Ticket Prices DO NOT INCLUDE the Eventbrite processing fees**
- Tickets will go on sale on Sunday June 12, 2016.
- Ticket sales end at midnight on Friday, August 5. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- Those who want to attend but cannot due to hardship can request a donated ticket by completing the Request for a Donated Ticket online request form.
- ASBC Members can also donate a ticket
- Tickets are 3 in 1 (parking, park admission, food). Six Flags staff will check all tickets at the park. ASBC staff and volunteers will NOT be responsible for collecting tickets.
Once the ticket is purchased online, you MUST exchange the Eventbrite (online) ticket for a physical Six Flags ticket in order to enter the park. This exchange will NOT take place on the day of the event.
The physical Six Flags ticket can be obtained using 1 of 2 methods: (1) mailed directly to you or (2) you pick up at the church at dates/times outlined below. You must select one of the two methods above when you make the online purchase.
Tickets may also be purchased in-person at the dates/times outlined below.
Ticket Distribution and Pick UP
- Members who purchase tickets on Eventbrite can choose to have tickets mailed or to pick up tickets from the church on the dates/times below
- If members chose to pick up tickets @ ASBC, members need to bring printed Eventbrite ticket and a valid driver license
- If members chose mail option, please be mindful to purchase ticket early to allow for mail delivery time.
- SENIOR PURCHASE DAYS – will run simultaneously with ticket distribution days. Seniors or those with special needs can come to ASBC ticket distribution location to use computers and/or get assistance with purchasing their tickets.
- Gratis tickets requested via FFFS ticket request form – first come
- Members will be required to show ticket multiple times therefore lanyards will be distributed with tickets for your carrying convenience
- Tickets can be picked-up in the Fellowship Hall at the designated Ticket Distribution and Senior Purchase Days/Times