Schedule of Events
- Parking Toll Plaza opens at 8:30am
- Main Gate/Turnstiles open at 9:45am
- Will have to go thru checkpoint before entering park
No more tickets available through Alfred Street. You can purchase a ticket at Six Flags and attend the worship service in Gotham Arena. The Six Flags staff will not allow you to enter Oak Grove Pavilion without an ASBC catered meal ticket.
Arrival Time: Enter Gate at 10:00am
- 10:30am, Worship Arts Showcase, Gotham Arena
- 11:00am, Hour of Power Worship Service, Gotham Arena
- 12:30pm – 3:30pm, DJ, Lunch, Games and Fellowship, Oakgrove Pavilion
Official Six Flags ticket is three prong to include: (1) parking, (2) admission, (3) catered lunch. Hold onto your last stub, the Catered Meal Ticket, which will get you into the Oakgrove Pavilion for lunch.
- Free Shuttle Buses from ASBC to the Six Flags America Park
- Departs Alfred Street going to Six Flags America – Every ½ hour from 9:00am to 11:00am (9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am)
Departs Six Flags America going to ASBC – Every hour from 2pm to 6pm (2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm)
- Limited Mobility Bus departs at 9am and returns at 2pm and 3pm
Dedicated bus will allow those who require assistance walking easy entry into the park and to lunch.
- Casual, dress for the park // WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES AND CLOTHING
- You can bring 1 bottle of water
- No outside food allowed inside the park; HOWEVER, You can bring food INSIDE for your baby (FORMULA, BABY FOOD, ETC.)
Click Here for Directions
Click Here for Park Polices
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions
May not format for printing
Last Minutes Reminders to make your park visit better.
- Stop by Main Street Service Center for a courtesy height check. Your family can review the rides you can enjoy together and obtain a wristband for easy reference.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the park’s lockers.
- Six Flags America is a smoke-free facility, so please plan accordingly. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Arrange a meeting place and time just in case your party becomes separated.
Stop by Main Street Service Center if you need to rent a stroller, wheelchair or electronically controlled vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout.
- To help you plan your day, pick up a Park Map & Guide along with an Entertainment
- Show Guide at the Main Street Service Center or the Main Street kiosk.
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. To avoid longer waits, visit your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.when it is less crowded.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- When Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is open be sure to bring your swimsuit, towel and additional beach gear. Water park entry is included with your admission to Six Flags America! What a deal!