Shuttle Bus Schedule:
A bus shuttle service to transport worshipers between the King St. Metro Station and ASBC is available. Transportation will be provided on Sundays from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. every 20 minutes. Click here for the schedule.
Alfred Street is located at 301 South Alfred Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314.
Get Driving Directions to Alfred Street Baptist Church
- 117 North Alfred Street (between King and Cameron) – Underground, secure, with ASBC validation. Get ticket to enter lot. Once you park your vehicle an ASBC attendant/representative will be on duty to stamp/validate your parking ticket as you enter and/or depart the church. Parking at this lot is only available for ASBC
validation on Sundays 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.(150 spaces)
- 711 Wilkes St.: Parking allowed on Sundays only. To get to 711 Wilkes St. from ASBC, go south on S. Alfred St. toward Wolfe St., turn left onto Wolfe St; turn right onto S. Columbus St.; turn left onto Wilkes St.; arrive at 711 Wilkes St. (53 spaces)
- West Side of Alfred St. from Duke to Gibbon St.: Parking allowed from 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. on Sundays only. (65 spaces)
- Paved Lot behind townhouse office, 1000 blk Duke St.: Parking after 5:00 p.m. weekdays and all day Saturdays & Sundays. DO NOT block anyone in!! (49 spaces)
- Olde Town West: 27 spaces marked by a solid blue & green line, are available for parking for Tuesday's Bible Study (5:00 - 9:00 p.m.); CAYA service, 1st Wed. of every month (5:00 – 9:00p.m.) 2nd & 4th Wed.. for Senior Bible Study (11:00a.m. – 3:00 p.m.); Sunday Worship Services (7:00a.m. – 2:00 p.m.).
• PLEASE NOTE: Green line parking, adjacent to the parking lot, is available for ASBC to park 24/7, Mon.- Sun. The solid white line in front of the seven spaces facing OTW playground is not available at any time for ASBC to park.
- ASBC Lower Parking Garage: and church parking lot by special permit for Saturday & Sunday worship services ( for church attendees all other times.) (21 spaces)
- The Alex. Gateway Garage: located in the 300 blk of S. Patrick St., across
Patrick St. behind the church. Parking allowed all day on Saturdays & Sundays. Week nights with permission. (Revivals, Bible Study, CAYA, Watch night, etc.) (190 spaces)
- Coal Yard Parking Lot at Sun Trust Mortgage Co.: Enter parking lot off Henry St. before getting to Duke St. Parking is SUNDAY ONLY. (40) spaces available.