- Boyd, Gregory A. 2009. The Myth of a Christian Nation: How the Quest for Political Power is Destroying the Church. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.
- Crossan, John Dominic. 2008. God and Empire: Jesus Against Rome, Then and Now. New York, NY: HarperOne.
- Haugen, Gary A., and Victor Boutros. 2015. The Locust Effect: Why the End of Poverty Requires the End of Violence, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hendricks, Obery M. 2006. The Politics of Jesus: Rediscovering the True Revolutionary Nature of the Teachings of Jesus and How They have been Corrupted. New York, NY: Doubleday.
- Herzog, William R. 2000. Jesus, Justice, and the Reign of God: A Ministry of Liberation. Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press.
- Wright, N. T. 2016. The Day the Revolution Began: Reconsidering the Meaning of Jesus’s Crucifixion. San Francisco, CA: HarperOne.
*Recommended books can be borrowed from the ASBC John O. Peterson Library.
Videos and Websites
- The Occupation of the American Mind: Israel’s Public Relations War in the United States
More information about the film:
- Amnesty International – S. Death Penalty Facts
- Death Penalty Information Center – 50 Facts About the Death Penalty